Our nonprofit organization is run completely by volunteers. You can help by welcoming new members to HeightsNEXT, or managing membership lists.
Every HeightsNEXT event has a booth or table that includes member brochures, information about other upcoming events, email lists, and a donation jar. As an Event volunteer, you’ll staff this table, collecting donations and signing up new members. You’ll be the face of HeightsNEXT!
Throughout the year, the Membership Manager helps keep our member list up to date.
- Set up event table
- Be a friendly, welcoming, and informative person
- Collect any in-person contributions (cash donation jar, or online donations)
- Tear down event table
- Data entry of any completed paperwork
- Maintain an accurate list of members
- Deliver membership reports at board meetings
How to Get Involved
Contact the President of HeightsNEXT:
Not your thing?
If you just can’t seem to project a welcoming glow, feel free to check our our many other volunteer opportunities.